The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Tulsa. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Jack Nelson Service Experts in Tulsa, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 918-212-8927 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.