How many times have you started out from home and remembered you forgot to adjust the temperature or close the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your house from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and cautions you and Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Tulsa to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Jack Nelson Service Experts in Tulsa at 918-212-8927.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy