Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were mindful of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mold, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your household, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus difficulties.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies impinge on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 918-212-8927
or plan your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the volume of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Jack Nelson Service Experts can help! There are numerous options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or eradicate all the bothersome airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how efficient your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 918-212-8927
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.