With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your typical tank heater. For real! We have provided the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Jack Nelson Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.