The well-being of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which subjects them to a broad range of possible troubles.
These malfunctions are often small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these complications worsen, your entire system might be threatened. These are problems and costs you may prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance voids your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Little Troubles in Advance
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the ideal approach to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate vital internal parts. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are addressed as they pop up.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance can decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Jack Nelson Service Experts offers a series of membership plans drafted to fit your unique needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we do our best to accommodate a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Jack Nelson Service Experts Expert traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 918-212-8927 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.