Your HVAC system’s wellness is essential, because it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a large range of troubles.
Frequently malfunctions are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues grow, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and bills that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running correctly, you could ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints small issues early. Preventing large problems from taking place in the first place is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance service provides the chance to closely check and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also gives time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Often this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You might have lower utility expenses, as well as the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Jack Nelson Service Experts
Annual maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on yearly utility costs.* But with Jack Nelson Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a range of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment immediately or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a few other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently malfunctions during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually handling a high volume of service calls. With a Jack Nelson Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access extra benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 918-212-8927 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.