No matter what the temperature outside in Tulsa, the temperature within your house determines how comfortable your family will seem. Set it just right and your house will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t working correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for an in-depth look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Try this quick quiz from Jack Nelson Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in Tulsa. How do you get your system ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Tell my friends to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system currently available in Tulsa.
- When you receive your next monthly utility bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get an Expert technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and hope it ends.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep going to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to ready your system for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your pro technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service pro will look out for more significant problems for your HVAC. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to occur at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to customers at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady climb in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is wrong with your system. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!