Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Jack Nelson Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.