Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.