White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t prevent the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for an offering to Toys For Tots.
This year the Florida Service Experts centers are providing no-charge HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holidays. The total list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our company has extended this incredible offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve collected hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida centers, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also given discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to locate a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.