We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline the common heating problems Tulsa homeowners often call Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of causes why your Tulsa home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Jack Nelson Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Tulsa at 918-212-8927 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.