Summer has officially arrived in Tulsa and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s AC from failing with a seasonal AC tune-up from Jack Nelson Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician every year for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Jack Nelson Service Experts
When you call Jack Nelson Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Examine blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Examine AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Jack Nelson Service Experts in Tulsa is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 918-212-8927 today!