Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your home. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium HVAC service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay a dime extra for parts or labor. This protects your wallet from pricey unplanned repair calls. When you call us for repairs, you’ll enjoy a quick response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re pleased with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your house, we’ll do an exhaustive inspection of your system. This allows us to find any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those solutions also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC troubles in your house. This way, you can make a knowledgeable conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also involves seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating equipment. Here are a couple of benefits to having this full service done.
5 Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Restores efficiency that might save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Uncovers little problems before they create pricey breakdowns.
- Helps expand your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps guard your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you depend on a fuel-burning heating system.
Any unit tune-up includes a 29-point visual check in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat regulation
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat settings and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit