It’s easy to fail to remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important thing we’re thinking about at Jack Nelson Service Experts.
That’s because regular service offers many perks for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for trouble. You can have these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough examination of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your residence. This could help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance provides many pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Identifies minor troubles before they create expensive repair calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most detailed in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your equipment to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 918-212-8927. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.