It’s easy to fail to remember annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top thing we’re thinking about at Jack Nelson Service Experts.
That’s because regular service offers many perks for your equipment, such as greater efficiency and a lower possibility for trouble. You can have these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your residence. This could help you make a smart decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance provides many pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Identifies little issues before they create expensive repair calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most detailed in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your equipment to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 918-212-8927. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.