Professional AC Installation in Tulsa Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Tulsa, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Jack Nelson Service Experts enter. Besides the fact we have the experience and endorsements to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 918-212-8927 to book your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your electrical bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to conserve on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At Jack Nelson Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Tulsa? Here are a few of the things we do on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your home, you can feel confident they’ll put in your new equipment for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and yard in look-alike condition as when they got there.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up work requires us to walk inside your residence, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your carpet from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors protected from debris throughout the process.
- Outstanding service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed comprehensive training to earn the most desirable technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation worksheet all through the process to ensure every single seemingly minor detail is handled. We’ll also check your system is running appropriately and is up to local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how everything is going and when you can expect us to be done.