Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central area is the recommended way to detect this deadly gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is deadly in large concentrations.
A carbon monoxide detector works like a smoke alarm. It monitors the air and beeps if carbon monoxide levels are becoming dangerous. Preferrably, you should have no fewer than one detector by each living area, or on each floor in your home. These detectors are best used in tandem with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the best condition and might help you avoid carbon monoxide in Tulsa.