HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this phrase to refer to your total heating and cooling equipment, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different kinds of HVAC equipment, they all work similarly by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Moving air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or directly into a space, depending on the type of equipment you use.
At Jack Nelson Service Experts, we provide a full range of premium HVAC services in Tulsa to fit all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.