A popping sound is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Problems with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Contact an experienced company in Tulsa, like Jack Nelson Service Experts, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.