A popping sound is typical sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Problems with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Contact an experienced company in Tulsa, like Jack Nelson Service Experts, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.