Furnace Installation in Tulsa Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and service heating systems, we also give top-notch furnace installation in Tulsa.
What makes our pro work different from others? We’ve developed our approach as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also participate in current industry and product learning to learn the most outstanding ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality work that we offer you time to think about it—a year, in reality.
Reach us at 918-212-8927 to set your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames will be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and may even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Jack Nelson Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 918-212-8927 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe booties to defend your floors from any dust we might bring in. We place protective cloths around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Pro labor—Our pros have obtained some of the best respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a sheet to ensure your furnace is working accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll regularly surpass expectations, for the most outstanding installation wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Jack Nelson Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a heater from Jack Nelson Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 918-212-8927 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.