Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Tulsa

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak may include the following:

  • The smell of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances attached to the gas line, like gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or discolored grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are dealing with any of these signs and are thinking they are caused by a gas leak, get out of your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

In some cases, the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in a lot of cases the homeowner is responsible. Luck for you, the team at Jack Nelson Service Experts are thoroughly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a ton of things to get done around the house that homeowners choose to take on by themselves, gas line repair should to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to make sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Tulsa codes.

From adding gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Jack Nelson Service Experts’s years of experience have allowed us to do a host of gas line projects in the Tulsa community, so no job is too much for our experts.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As noted before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is evacuate your home and then call 911 promptly. After emergency responders are coming your way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Jack Nelson Service Experts to set up a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, ought to be taken very seriously. Be sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 right away if you’re ever worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have a smell and can’t be easily detected. The EPA recommends these steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances correctly adjusted.
  • Invest in and take advantage of an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a well-versed professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and fix any leaks promptly.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, look at our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair