End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Tulsa Home
An ordinary home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go unnoticed for years.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for extra water you’re not using, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s critical to locate and repair the slightest leaks.
Jack Nelson Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the expertise for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Tulsa.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale signs that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Tulsa. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than average.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your tub, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion close to your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t locate the signs, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or miniature silver wheel. If the dial is turning, you may have a leak.
We can find the source of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are numerous places you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, obstructions and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly ones that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you find proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 918-212-8927 or schedule an appointment online.