Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in Tulsa
You likely don’t think about your sump pump until there’s a downpour. Then you count on it draining correctly so your Tulsa basement doesn’t take on water.
Sump pumps can quit working for several numerous reasons.
We’ve handled it all. If your pump isn’t working properly, contact the Experts at Jack Nelson Service Experts to determine the problem.
We’ll take a look at your pump during our visit and offer preventive maintenance tips, so it won’t stop when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can cease running for several different reasons:
- Power loss
- Irregular maintenance
- Undersized unit
- Incorrect installation
- Switch issues
- Icy or clogged discharge lines
- Age (average pump lasts 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few quick things you can do to verify your sump pump is prepared for efficiency.
- Ensure the cord is in good shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in case of power surges.
- Verify the pump is vertical and not leaning to one side, since this can cause the pump to not activate when needed.
- If the pump hasn’t recently run, dump a bucket of water into the pit to verify the pump turns on and pulls out the water efficiently.
- During arid forecasts, remove the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can pull small stones into the grate over time.
- Check the discharge pipe’s vent hole is clear.
Trust Jack Nelson Service Experts for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a type of insurance to protect your home from water damage, look to the professionals at Jack Nelson Service Experts to ensure yours is doing its job.
We’ve got the expertise—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Give us a call at 918-212-8927 or book an appointment online.