We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Tulsa
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be expensive—on average, about $4,400.
Jack Nelson Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Many homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Tulsa sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Jack Nelson Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, training and talent to take care of everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to overflow or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you notice an issue. Stopping it early can help you avoid pricey damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Jack Nelson Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Jack Nelson Service Experts today at 918-212-8927 or book an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*